Plot & Details
TV actor Tom Poston stars as Prof. Jonathan Jones in this early feature-film appearance, a standard comedy-fantasy oriented to the youngsters. The good professor has come into possession of "zotz," a coin that has three magical properties. It can either cause intense pain if its bearer points an accusing finger at an intended victim or it can make things move in slow-motion, with the right command. If the accusatory finger and the command are used simultaneously, the victim dies. Naturally, just about everyone wants this coin. The hapless professor is soon involved in problems at school, at the Pentagon, and worse yet, with a group of commie agents who have their own designs on the coin.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Fantasy
- Run Time: 87min.
- Distributor(s): Columbia Pictures
- Director(s): Ray Russell, William Castle
- Starring: Tom Poston , Julia Meade , Jim Backus , Fred Clark , Cecil Kellaway
- Themes: Heroic Mission,Unlikely Heroes
- Tone: Earnest,Easygoing,Goofy,Humorous
- Keywords: coin, instructor, magic, politician, espionage, professor, supernatural-powers