...being the new feature on Cinematical where we dredge up all the day's leftover casting and deal stories and put them in one pithy place.
- Nick Cannon - otherwise known as The New Patrick Dempsey - will star in Miracle Cars, based on a true story about two guys who duped churchgoers into buying $21 million worth of cars that didn't exist.
- Emily Mortimer and Ralph Fiennes will star in Who Killed Norma Barnes, "a dark tale of sexual obsession" based on Dostoyevsky's The Idiot.
- Ivan Reitman avoids making Ghostbusters 3 by signing on to Over My Dead Body, which we're sure is completely different. Except for the fact that it's a "comedic ghost story" written by television comedy writers, that is.
- WB contract player Chad Michael Murray will stretch as a mopey teen who "spirals into delinquency" in Stealing Cars, set up at ... wait for it ... Warner Brothers Pictures.
- Jack Black and Mike Whitewill produceYes Man, a film based on an unpublished novel by Danny Wallace. Meanwhile, Michael Ian Black and Jack White have yet to announce their inevitable, linguistically complementary partnership.