- The world will (finally!) get a glimpse of Matt Dillon's Charles Bukowski impression, thanks to Cannes' Directors Fortnight.
- Outkast's Andre 3000 will play a Mystical Black Man in a new, classical Hollywood-style musical, to be written by Avenue Qcreator Jeff Whitty.
- Twentieth Century Fox's International President defects to jolly ol' England.
- Peter Bart has a bunch of theories as to why Kirk Kekorian couldn't turn MGM/UA into a megaconglom, but ultimately, maybe it was just that "Las Vegas treated him better,"
- To coincide with the release of their Pirates of the Caribbean sequel this summer, Disney will put out an ""Everquest"-like multiplayer Internet vidgame". I trust you know what that means, because I don't.
- You can exhale: Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things is getting a remake.