- Scott Foundas says a "Paris Hilton strip tease" is not enough to save House of Wax from "candle-drip pacing and a pervasive unpleasantness."
- Sometime-John Waters muse Patty Hearst is filing motions to have the will of her grandfather,
Charles Foster KaneWilliam Randolph Hearst, made available to the five family members living off his $18 billion dollar fortune.
- Very Bad Things director signs - you saw this coming - a very good deal with Universal.
- Estevan Oriol has convinced Brian Grazer to let him direct a feature version of his documentary, Ink, about an East LA graffiti artist-turned-tattooist to the stars.
- Michael Eisner goes looking for work in India.
- Netflix has hired Eric Besner to oversee "acquisitions and development of original content."