- Terrence Rafferty dissects Film Society of Lincoln Center's retrospective on the films of Michael Powell, who "was one of those infuriating, invaluable film artists who wasn't happy unless he was tempting fate, pushing his luck."
- Apparently, Hilary Swank is standing in line behind "a spectacularly terrorized Paris Hilton" to get in on the horror revival.
- Argentina is so hot right now.
- I think Dodgeball is one of the most underrated films of the last ten years. That sentence is about 10% as hyperbolic as Sharon Waxman's "profile" of Vince Vaughn.
- Parker Posey is into arts and crafts.
- A singularly uninteresting evening with Jane Rosenthal, co-founder of the Tribeca Film Festival.