New on DVD: Treasure, Chorus, Microcosmos
- National Treasure: Okay, everyone together now: "There's a map, on the back of the Declaration of Independence..."
- Microcosmos: Remember? That bug movie?
- The Big Red One: A reconstituted version of Samuel Fuller's anecdotal war epic, starring Lee Marvin, finally makes it to DVD after last year's theatrical release.
- The Chorus: Dreck. French dreck. French, Oscar-nominated, dreck.
- The Phantom of the Opera: Or, basically, how the Batman franchise would have ended up if they hadn't gotten Schumacher off the case after the Mr. Freeze debacle.