- It took Arianna Huffington to get The Trade Paper of Record to notice blogs; in contrasting her poly-sci splooge pool to the World of Denton, they manage to totally miss the point of both.
- Roy Disney and Stanley Gold cry "No fair!", take Disney to court over the promition of Bob Iger.
- Michael Kuhn plans to single-handedly save the British film industry.
- Helen Hunt - who hasn't graced the big screen with her terse blonde presence since 2001 - will direct Then She Found Me for Killer Films.
- Scott Foundas calls Kicking and Screaming "an immensely likable, funny comedy that finds a novel approach to that familiar combo of kids and sports."