- Kinsey: Liam Neeson stars as the man who, in fundamentally changing the way we think about, talk about, and maybe even have sex, basically made Paris Hilton possible. You just think about that for a second...
- Team America: World Police: Michael Moore. Hans Blix. Alec Baldwin. Kim Jong-Il. No one is safe now that the South Park guys have puppets...
- Notre Musique: 74-year-old Jean-Luc Godard can't, won't and doesn't stop. Positing a conference in Sarajevo as the "Purgatory" between a brain-numbing Hell (a tightly-woven tapestry of war footage, Classical Hollywood and video bleed) and a sincere-in-spite-of-itself vision of Heaven, the French master tackles montage as an ethical practice. He's still got it!
- The Sea Inside: The Javier Bardem right-to-die flick that will probably be best remembered for robbing Pedro Almodovar of his third consecutive Best Foreign Film Oscar nomination.
- Tarnation: Jonathan Caouette's $218 videophilia-as-therapy wonder "doc". A sticky soup of mental illness, family dysfunction, and media addiction that champions subjectivity at any cost. You're either the kind of person that loves it or the kind of person that it'll really piss off.
- The Grudge: The Director's Cut: Because you need another seven minutes. Nope, I'm not taking no for an answer. Take your medicine.
Son of the Mask