Can you feel it? It's almost here - Revenge of the Sith premieres in six hours as the EST crow flies, and right about now is when one or two (or 9 million) fanboys are losing control of their faculties. So in the spirit of, uh, staying in the Star Wars spirit, we're putting together a library of the best Lucas-themed distractions, to tide you over until you can justify leaving for the theater. Got links? Send 'em in.
- Star Wars Radio Ads - Adorably retro in light of the crushing futurism of current Lucasania - they even make "Rated PG" seem somehow monumental.
- Bill Murray's Star Wars lounge act.
- Songs from the infamous holiday special - including the voices of Carrie Fisher, Diahann Carroll, and your favorite Golden Girl and mine, Bea Arthur!
- Trailers for Episode I and Episode II - so you'll duly appreciate Episode III in the event that it doesn't suck.
- Fan films/parodies - Store Wars and A Lost Hope and Revelations and Gangsta Rap
- Character Databank
- Darth Vader's Blog
- The "Expanded Universe Chronology"
- A really convoluted Star Wars-historical timeline that makes absolutely no sense to me
- Star Wars Last Supper
- Background Characters