The Monster Kevin James: Variety in 60 Seconds
- The Weinsteins start solving the distribution problem by inking a deal with Rainbow Media Holdings, which basically puts IFC Films in Harvey's grubby little hands.
- Universal will expand their genre label, Rogue Pictures; they'll release 10 films this year.
- Kevin James of King of Queens fame will star in Monster Hunter, a "big-scale live-action family adventure" about a child psychologist who can see the monsters that children claim are under their beds.
- Brad Pitt's Plan B shingle will produce True Story, based on a story by Michael Finkel. Plan B's other principle, a certain Jennifer Aniston, is left suspiciously out of the article.
- News Flash! Production is moving to Canada! That Army Archerd never lets a scoop pass him by ...