- Tom n' Katie may or may not be a real couple, but when even "very sophisticated people" clamour for photos of Bradgelina, they get the job done.
- "I looked at the landscape, and I thought there should be one
values-based institution in the world that's strong in teaching how to
make images that shape and reflect us." Jesuit college Loyola Marymount is trying to establish itself as a major film school. Ross Johnson investigates.
- Screenwriter John August on blogging: "an excuse not to work."
- Two guys are trying to run a business helping people fund their films by selling executive producer credits on the internet. It's working about as well as you would think.
- Anita Gates thinks "the magic is missing" from The Muppets' Wizard of Oz - but this might have something to do with the fact that Toto has been replaced by an alliterative shrimp.
- Paul Haggis and friends "never talk about women, because we are terrified of them."