So Sith hit the theaters and we were flooded with Star Wars stories, some of which didn't deserve a whole post - Star Wars Web Watchwas born. The links kept coming so we decided to do a sequel and a third posting. Almost a full week later, the links are still coming. So with that I bring you Star Wars Web Watch Episode IV:
- Chinese Pirates hawk latest Star Wars
- A Stormtrooper on the Death Star apparently has a blog.
- OuterRobes.com is your source for Jedi Robes on the net.
- WiReD.com says if you want Sith on DVD, you should go to Usenet.
- TheForce.net has reports from about 100 different Episode III screenings around the world.
- Purseuing, a blog obsessively covering purses, bags, totes, clutches, and just about anything else you can carry on your shoulder has a look at Chewbacca's ultimate Man-Bag.
- So just how many different types of clones are there in Revenge of the Sith? Jay Shepard compiled a listing based on the Toys, the Visual Dictionary, the Scrapbook, the Illustrated Screenplay, and the Movie.
- Metaphilm takes a look at Star Wars, fictional universes and the fans who rationalize them in an article entitled The Science of Consistency.
- The 500th Star Wars figure - Darth Vader in his famous meditation chamber.