Previously on TV Squad: Smells Like William Shatner
- What does William Shatner smell like? According to James Spader, an intoxicating combination of sausage and ranch dressing.
- "Based on the mixer-to-alcohol ratios" employed by bartenders at the network upfronts, "a novice might assume that Jack
Daniels is cheap and ginger ale the equivalent of liquid gold."
- Is Billy your favorite Bush? If you have any idea what I'm talking about, you should probably go audition to be the Squad's new tabloid blogger.
- Stop the presses! A-ha is playing at the new Live Aid!
- Check out audio from Oprah's interview with Jon Stewart - there's something wrong with Oprah's mic, so, apparently, it sounds like she's interviewing Stewart from "another dimension."
- Bob watched the first episode of Hell's Kitchen so that you wouldn't have to. His verdict? It's "A million times better than ... The Restaurant."