Here's the week in movie trailers - what we at Cinematical like to call, The Trailer Park:
- The new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory trailer looks incredible, and AOL has an extra large quicktime version.
- A History of Violence
follows an average family, thrust into the spotlight after the father
commits a seemingly self-defense murder at his diner. Apple has an exclusive clip from the movie.
- Michael Bay's The Island looks awesome. Apple has both the theatrical trailer and a quicktime exclusive second trailer.
- Dreamer follows a trainer and his daughter, who nurse an injured horse back to health, with an eye on racing him in the Breeders' Cup.
- You can see the first 6 minutes of Mad Hot Ballroom only at Apple.com.
- Fantastic Four has gone international again with a second trailer.
- Me and You and Everyone We Know was one of my favorite films at the Sundance Film Festival this year. It follows a lonely shoe salesman and an eccentric performance artist, who struggle to connect. A bad description of a great movie.
- Valiant tells the story of a lowly wood pigeon named Valiant, who overcomes his small size. An animated comedy for the whole family.
- They revised the Bewitched trailer, but why?
- We explore the consequences of America's involvement in the Vietnam war in The Beautiful Country.
- The second trailer for Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects.
- Deeply ensconced in a top-secret military program, three pilots struggle to bring an artificial intelligence program under control before it initiates the next world war in Stealth.
- Cry Wolf follows a group of high school kids who create a ruse involving a serial killer named "The Wolf."