- Big interview with Tom Cruise and a feature on War of the Worlds. Did you know he's dating Katie Holmes? Here's his quote about people who don't like his antics and his enthusiasm: "Some people don't like to see each other happy. If they don't like it, %$#@ them." Actually, he said "@#*!! them." Don't want to misquote.
- A neat little roundup titled "Return of the Sequel." Not just what's coming up this year but also where other sequels stand (MI:3, Indiana Jones 4, Spiderman 3, Rush Hour 3, and Harry Potter 4 and 5).
- Critic Lisa Schwarzbaum picks her favorite movie acting by a singer and vice versa.
- A tribute to Anne Bancroft.
- Greg Nicotero can tell you "How To Make A Zombie," a guide to creating film monsters and gore.
- Oh, more Cruise: in a poll, 41% said they don't plan to see War of the Worlds. Liars.