I love sneak preview screenings. You get to see a movie before it comes out, sometimes get some cool swag, and see it for free with an excited audience. Well, we're going to reward you for reading Cinematical with chances to see a couple flicks free before they hit theaters:
- The Island: The movie hits theaters July 22, 2005 but Entertainment Weekly is holding free preview screenings the week before. So if you're in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco or Washington DC you can enter to win a free ticket for two at ew.com.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Enter to win tickets to a St. Louis, MO screening in Early July.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Join the message board for a chance for an admit one ticket to the July 11th screening in Atlanta, GA.
- Wedding Crashers: Win movie tickets to screenings to be held in early July in Albuquerque, NM, Las Vegas, NV, Phoenix, AZ, and Tucson, AZ.
- Herbie: Fully Loaded: Okay, it's not free... but they're having nationwide sneak previews of Herbie on Fathers Day, Sunday June 19th.