- If you do anything today, watch Bryan Singer's Superman Returns video blog #17.
- Marvel Studios' CEO Avi Arad told MTV that Jessica Simpson has shot eight minutes of test footage for a big screen adaptation of cult Marvel title Mort the Dead Teenager: "We absolutely love Mort, and these eight minutes, unedited, tells you why we should make the movie," Arad said of the teen-oriented film, which will have a Beetlejuice sensibility. "This guy [who directed the test footage] should make the movie, but he's a first-time director. He got Jessica to do it. He basically wanted to show the tone and his understanding of the Mort idea, and he nailed it. Everyone who sees it loves it."
- SHH reports that Batman Begins director Chris Nolan talked to The Lacenby News about the possibility of Robin appearing in a bat sequel: "This is a young Batman, so Robin's a few films....not for a few pictures anyway. Dick Grayson's still in a crib somewhere. I seriously doubt I will even be involved when Robin's in the franchise" says Nolan.
- Samsung has launched a contest in which you could win a role in a Fantastic Four sequel... That is if they film one.
- SHH now has five new character featurettes for Fantastic Four.
- Variety reports that Spider-Man 2 was among the big winners at the annual International Licensing Excellence Awards, nabbing three prizes, including overall license of 2004 and best promotion.