Silly Rabbit, Geek Report is only published Monday through Friday. I know, I know. But we got thrown a bunch of news that couldn't wait till Monday. So our loss is your gain:
- Crow producer Jeff Most talks about the future of the franchise: "I think it will boil down to what fans think of this film", says Most. "Just because this one went direct to video, doesn't mean the next one has too... It really becomes a matter of studios supporting the film... We've talked about a female Crow – that's something we've wanted, and have talked for a great deal of time about. We've talked about an African American Crow, we've talked about setting The Crow not just in America, but also outside of America, - there's obviously many, many ways to go. I think The Crow concept is one that's very vital, very strong, and very heartfelt – the notion of poetic justice, putting things right. I don't think there's a need to limit us from a fifth Crow, I'd really like to see the franchise continue, but really, it's up to the fans."
- USA Weekend features a Fantastic Four poster illustration from artist Bryan Hitch which features the characters in movie form. Hitch has also hidden villians in the background of the scene.
- Moviefone has an exclusive look at a new clip from MirrorMask.
- Composer John Ottman has posted three clips from his Fantastic Four movie score online.
- Everyone's talking about the Darth Vader fetish chick on the Yahoo! Korea website.
- IESB.net conducted a 40 minute video interview with Marvel CEO, Avi Avrad, to discuss the latest happenings surrounding Marvel comic film adaptations. The interview covers X-Men, Spider-man, a possible director for Silver Surfer and much more.
- According to Variety, Lions Gate Films is developing a Punisher TV series.
- Some guy named Chefelf has put together a "91 Reasons to hate Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" guide. So if you're in need or reasons, you now know where to go.