- Apparently, Michael Bay isn't the only one upset over the porntastic marketing campaing for The Island. Scarlett Johansson says she nearly got into a car accident when she spotted her digitally enhanced breasts on a billboard whilst driving: "I screamed and slammed on the brakes. I couldn't believe it. It's very strange to see my cleavage the size of a brontosaurus. My breasts were huge."
- Brad and Angie are totally shacking up, and it's a pain in Aniston's ass.
- "Of course," Orlando Bloom and Sienna Miller have kissed - according to his sister, "they are friends and he always kisses his friends." Man ... I wonder what *her* boyfriend gets away with when she goes out of town?
- A reporter for Elle Magazine asked Jennifer Lopez how she felt about the new Bennifer, and J. Lo admitted that the question made her "depressed". I can think of one or two other things Ms. Lopez should be depressed about...
- Jessica Simpson is releasing a workout video, and The Superficial thinks it's brilliant: "And in case you weren't aware,"brilliant" and "humongously sexy" have pretty much the same meaning to me, which should explain why I always feel so dirty after talking about Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking."