- Is Sienna Miller six weeks pregnant with Jude Law's baby? She's not talking, but everyone else is, and that seems to be the consensus. Poor thing -- even if she and Law make up and have the kid together, how is she ever going to go about hiring a nanny?
- Italian actress Yvonne Scio, best known as Rocco DiSpirito's ex-fiancee, is suing former-friend Naomi Campbell, on the grounds that Campbell allegdly beat Scio up when they showed up in the same place wearing similar outfits. Scio claims she is badly hurt and visibly scarred, and that the incident is going to have a major impact on her career; Naomi and flack are scoffing away.
- There's a character in Hilary Duff's new movie named "Lindsay Lohan". There's a character in Lindsay Lohan's new movie named "Hilary Duff". Okay, park the car at the side of the road - that joke isn't funny anymore. [via Perez Hilton]
- Mark Wahlberg is going to quit acting in six years to concentrate on raising his daughter. "I've always looked at my career as an athlete would look at his," says the former Dirk Diggler. "I won't play forever. Some don't know when to walk away, but the smart ones do."
- Robert Evans is marrying for the seventh time. Meanwhile, Ali MacGraw is counting her cats.