- There will be ridiculous pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow in next month's Vogue.
- Edison, Justin Timberlake's feature film debut, is apparently pretty bad. The Hollywood Reporter calls it a "a star-studded dud of a B-picture" with "enough posturing to start up a chiropractic clinic".
- 72-year-old Joan Rivers falls in love, admits that boyfriend "doesn't know what he's got himself into" - essentially rendering my joke useless.
- Lindsay Lohan will never twiddle with her Blackberry instead of eating dinner in this town again.
- Robert Blake totally didn't kill his wife ... but, he might have told her had cancer when he really didn't so that she'd have an abortion. What?