Slate writer Edward Jay Epstein gives his predictions on what is going to happen in the movie industry this year. Including:
- The window between theatrical release and DVD release will get shorter and shorter.
- The Blu-Ray DVD format taking over.
- Free Google Wi-Fi spreading to major cities.
I'd like to make some of my own:
- Even if the studio has to tie his legs and feet, Tom Cruise will not jump up and down on any couches in 2006.
- Many people will go see that DaVinci Code movie.
- Those lame ass ads and trivia questions will continue to annoy moviegoers before the coming attractions.