It took a little longer to get up than we would have liked, but we have a nice video for you, weighing in at slightly under half an hour, recorded live from the Sundance Film Festival. The file is about 165MBs in size, so I wouldn't characterize it as small. You can grab it via this link (right click and save) and for all you podcasting people, you should find the video enclosed with this post, and available via your subscription to our podcast on the iTunes Music Store.
Jason Calacanis, Karina Longworth, and James Rocchi get together for a roundtable discussion of what's happening at Sundance, so tune in. Here's a quick timeline of topics in the show:
- 1:03—Friends with Money
- 5:05—World According to Sesame Street
- 12:08—Lucky Number Sleven
- 13:09—Crossing Arizona
- 14:30—Documentaries at Sundance
- 18:10—About Sundance competitions and titling
- 20:50—Opening press conference
- 24:03—Are there too many celebrities at Sundance?
- 25:45—The time ahead at Sundance
- 26:28—Rosie's Cruise