The Oscars Aren't Over: Entertainment Weekly In 60 Seconds
- It's the superduper, mega, gigantic
post-Oscars issue, with behind the scenes photos, news and quotes from all the parties, and a roundup of what the Oscar winners are going to
work on next.
- New movies: the mag gives Failure To Launch a C, The Hills Have Eyes a C-plus,
The Shaggy Dog a B, and Ask The Dust a D.
- New DVDs: Good Night, and Good
Luck gets an A-, and A
History of Violence gets an A.
- The Davinci Code won't be
released til May, but you can read all about the lawsuit against author Dan Brown now.
It's like a prequel!
- Critic Owen Gleiberman never gave Diane Lane a chance to make it big. He was wrong.
- An online
exclusive: a Q and A with X-Men
3 director Brett Ratner.