Clint Morris over at Moviehole has quite a number of interesting little geek tidbits in his mailbag answers this week. Some of it is little more than speculation, some of it is insider knowledge, and some of it is just plain odd. Here are the most important bits, for those of you who don't feel like slogging through it all to find the good stuff. Bullet Point Knowledge Summary Style, GO!
- Vincent Pastore, the man who plays Sopranos' Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpenserio, is topping the rumor list for the Incredible Hulk redux recently announced by Marvel. Morris does have a sense of humor, however, so this is just as likely a joke on his part.
- Talk says the new Bond guy might not last very long. He needs a really impressive performance out of the gate to sustain interest from the studio.
- Don't forget about Terminator Four, big plans are still in the works.
- Katie HolmesWILL be in the new Batman flick, but probably not for very long. Morris says he can't say anything more without risking the ire of David Goyer.
- Believe it or not, Mortal Kombat 3 is still desperately trying to be a movie, but production is moving along at a snails pace. At this rate, we can expect the film by 2019, according to Morris. Same with Tekken, but slightly quicker.