- Andre Rosey Brown(1956-2006) - Character actor whose roles are primarily "Guard", "Security Guard", "Body Guard", "Jail Guard" and "Bouncer" in films like Big Fat Liar, Forget Paris, Throw Mama from the Train and Tango & Cash. He died July 18, in Los Angeles.
- Scott Bushnell(c.1939-2006) - Producer and costume designer on many of Robert Altman's films, from Nashville to Kansas City, and a few of Alan Rudolph's features, including Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle. Her little sister was actress Debralee Scott (Police Academy), who died last year. She died on July 13 of heart failure, in Burbank, California.
- June Carr (1912-2006) - Producer of B-movies, most of which were directed by her husband Ron Ormond, including The Monster and the Stripper, Please Don't Touch Me and Dead Man's Gold, and later, after surviving a plane crash, Christian films, such as The Burning Hell and 39 Stripes. She died of complications from a stroke on July 14, in Nashville.
- Tim Condren(?-2006) - Stuntman who played a Stormtrooper in Star Wars and doubled for David Bowie in Labyrinth. Other films he worked on include Superman, Goldfinger (and other early 007 films), Brazil, Willow and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. He died Wednesday, in London.
- Robert Cornthwaite(1917-2006) - Character actor who appeared in The War of the Worlds (the 1953 one), Kiss Me Deadly, The Thing, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? and Howard Hawks' Monkey Business. He died Thursday of natural causes, in Woodland Hills, California.
- Raul Cortez(1932-2006) - Brazilian actor (pictured) who appeared in Capitu, The Other Side of the Street, To the Left of the Father and Walter Salles' A Grande Arte (aka Exposure). He died Tuesday of stomach cancer, in Sao Paolo.