- Bret Adams (1930-2006) - Talent and literary agent who dealt with every aspect of the entertainment industry. He died Tuesday following a stroke, in NYC.
- Ray Blanco(c.1956-2006) - Emmy-nominated television producer who was also credited as an associate producer on 21K. He died of an apparent heart attack, in New Jersey.
- Carl Brasher(1931-2006) - This first black U.S. Navy diver (pictured) and the inspiration for Men of Honor, in which he was portrayed by Cuba Gooding, Jr. He died Tuesday, in Richmond, VA, of respiratory and heart failure.
- Ronald Cass(1913 or 1923-2006) - Screenwriter of and composer of the scores for The Young Ones, Summer Holiday and Wonderful Life, all which starred Cliff Richard. He also wrote the script for French Dressing. He died June 6 of natural causes.
- Harold D. Cohen(c.1926-2006) - Agent and manager who worked with Robert Blake, Rosanna Arquette and Mel Brooks. He also produced Hail, Hero!, which starred a young Michael Douglas, and I Walk the Line, which starred Gregory Peck. He died July 22, in Beverly Hills.
- Barbara Eiler (c.1927-2006) - Actress who worked mostly in radio and TV, but who did appear in one film, the war movie The Deep Six. She died July 16 of complications following hip surgery, in Sherman Oaks, California.