Geek news of the day I encountered while installing my new printer:
- You know it is coming. I know it is coming. And yet, we're both giddy with anticipation. So let's dispense with the pleasantries and get right to the good stuff. Superhero Hype has been furnished with some fancy new 300 pictures for your delight. In case that isn't enough for you (and we both know it isn't), go get an eyefull of the official site.
- The official Ghost Rider website has been updated with another new video blog. This one discusses the process which led to casting Nic Cage in the title role. Like the casting decision or not, you at least have to respect the level of Marvel knowledge he brings to the project.
- How about that Superhero Hype? They're all over the new set pictures today. I suggest you click on over there again and see some new images from the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Every time I see The Thing, I can't help but smile. He's been my favorite hero since childhood, and wow is it great to see him in cinematic glory.
- Seibertron, a site I really should throw more link love at, says Dane Cook has ended his quest for a cameo role in Transformers. Five people gasp, a few more are bitterly disappointed. The rest of us just shrug. Dane Cook's non-involvement is the last thing we have to worry about when it comes to this flick. ...
- James McAvoy talks to Empire Online about transitioning to a mini-series with his role in Wanted. Nothing big, but a bit amusing. McAvoy really is in demand these days, isn't he?