Geek news I found while listening to the cast commentary on The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra:
- Have I ever mentioned how much I love CBR? If I haven't, allow this to suffice as my declaration of adoration. I suggest you swing by and check it out, particularly the podcast (done along with wordballoon.com) with Hellboy creator Mike Mignola.
- More Frank Miller talking about 300, which will never, ever get old. He tells MTV how the story shaped his entire career -- nay, entire life. Maybe it is a bit dramatic, but hey, he's a dramatic guy.
- Old rumors about Marvel creating a Moon Knight movie are proven false -- sorta. As it turns out, they've shopped the project out as a TV series.
- Do you want to see Ghost Rider, but find you are too embarrassed to admit to it? Are you worried about being seen by someone as you slink into the theater? It's okay, just tell them you're going for the new Spider-Man 3 trailer. Everyone loves Spider-Man.
- Okay, this 'use MySpace to promote your movie' thing is just going to far. We've moved beyond "fake characters from pretend movie world having their own MySpace" into "heck with it, let's just give the movie itself a Myspace." Transformers: The Movie 20th anniversary DVD now has a MySpace. Hey, awesome. A movie can be your friend.