- Henry Alper (c.1917-2006) - Talent agent and manager who worked with Jerry Lewis, Maureen O'Hara, Anna Maria Alberghetti, Gogi Grant and composers John Williams, Elmer Bernstein, Jerry Goldsmith and Henry Mancini. He died of cancer November 22, in Cathedral City, California.
- Seth Arnett(c.1969-2006) - Stunt man who worked on The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, The Rocketeer, Ladder 51, Deep Impact and Basic Instinct. He also appeared as an actor in Alive. He died November 25, in Westlake Village, California.
- George Brenholtz (c.1930-2006) - Former executive film producer for the U.S. Naval Media Center. His work includes a documentary on the Challenger disaster called The Salvage of the Challenger, a widely viewed training film called Trial By Fire: A Carrier Fights for Life and a monthly film series on the life of President Johnson, which are now archived at the Johnson Library in Austin. He died from injuries sustained after a car accident November 20, in Virginia.
- Phyllis Cerf(1911 or 1916-2006) - Writer, actress and socialite who appeared in Winds of the Wasteland. She died of complications from a fall November 24, in New York.
- Jan Hartman(c.1940-2006) - Playwright and screenwriter, mostly for television, who co-wrote the story for Mother Teresa: In the Name of God's Poor. He died November 9, in Wareside, Hertfordshire, England.
- Beverly Hecht (c.1925-2006) - Hollywood agent, and cousin of screenwriter Ben Hecht, who represented Sammy Davis, Jr., Janet Leigh, Cicely Tyson, Drew Barrymore, Brad Garrett and Debra Winger. She died of cardiac arrest November 19, in Los Angeles.