Geek news I found while wondering where I put my socks:
- The first official Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer picture is online. It looks mostly like all the unofficial pictures we've seen, but a bit more polished. The Four are there, but of course no sign of the Surfer yet. (Thanks to F4Movies)
- Speaking of official pictures, AICN throws us the first official Underdog poster. Laugh at me if you want, but I was unaware the movie would actually star, you know, a real dog. I figured it'd be something more along the lines of the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie, with CGI'd representations of the old cartoon character. I'm not a fan.
- According to SuperheroHype, if you watch the FX channel's screening of Spider-Man 2 on January second, you'll catch a sneak peek of Spider-Man 3. Who knows what this means, really. As usual, if you aren't interested just wait for the internet to catch up an hour later.
- Why did big names grab onto the Speed Racermovie? Money, of course! Producer Joel Silver talks about Ice Age envy with IGN.
- Warner Bros. debut another Ninja Turtles trailer. Whatever opinions you hold about this film, they probably will not be changed by the new look.
- Last but certainly not least, a brand new trailer for Transformers (that includes real footage from the film!) is supposed to debut on December 20.