The time has come, and J.K. Rowling has finally announced the title to the seventh and final Harry Potter book -- how excited are you right now? I can almost taste your excitement from here (kind of has a chicken-esque flavor, but whatever). However, Rowling doesn't just come out and tell you the title of the book -- oh no, you must play a game of hangman (foreshadowing anything, are we?) in order to discover the name.
Since I'm somewhat of a fun guy, I'm not going to reveal the title to you here. I mean, what fun is that when Rowling and her group of merry programmers have taken the time to create this game for you to play. In order to begin your journey, you must first visit Rowling's official website and click on the eraser on her desk. From there, you must follow these directions (courtesy of HPANA):
1. Click doorway in mirror to see Christmas tree.
2. Click on the top half of the door to get the wreath.
3. Click on the top of the mirror to get the garland.
4. Click on the spider web right next to the door to make them go away.
5. Click the 4th chime in the window and get the key for the door.
6. Drag key to unlock the door.
7. Door opens to show a desk with a package.
8. Click the bow on the package and it will open.
9. Click the inside of the package and a game of Hangman is shown where you can play a game to guess the name of the seventh book.
10. You can keep playing till you get it right and when you do a check mark will appear.
Good luck my fellow Potter fanatics!
[via Coming Soon]