- Eric Algren(1974-2007) - Visual effects artist whose flame design work can be seen in the new movie Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, as well as in 300, Little Man and Failure to Launch. He started out as a visual effects production assistant for Titanic, Armageddon and The Fifth Element, was an animation asssociate for Dinosaur and his final work, as a digitial compositor, can be seen later this summer in The Invasion. He died May 25. (Hartford Courant)
- Vivi-Ann Anderson (c.1939-2007) - Entertainment journalist and member of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. She wrote for the Los Angeles Times and the International Wall Street Journal and for Swedish entertainment magazines. She died June 2 in Beverly Hills. (Variety)
- Richard Bell(?-2007) - Musician best known for playing piano for Janis Joplin's Full Tilt Boogie Band. He appears as himself in the documentary Festival Express, which follows Joplin and her band on tour in Canada in 1970. He died of cancer June 15. (The Band)
- Milton Clark, Jr.(c.1960-2007) - Actor who appears in The Prince of Tides, Younger and Younger and John Waters' Hairspray. He died of a heart attack May 31, in Philadelphia. (Philly.com)
- Leroy Coleman(1915-2007) - Art director for Support Your Local Sheriff!, Speedway and Sam Peckinpah's Ride the High Country and The Ballad of Cable Hogue. He died June 2 in Oceanside, California. (LA Times)
- Daniel Robert Epstein(c.1976-2007) - Entertainment journalist who conducted some of the greatest interviews ever written for the web. Read Ryan's full obit post here.