There's really no way to choose between all the cool, pricey geek stuff up in auction right now. Some of the stuff is pretty affordable, like Vulcan ears from Star Trek 3 (currently priced in the hundreds), and a Cantina alien head cast from Star Wars. Oh, but that's not all -- there's so much that I'm just going to list a few of the expensive highlights:
- Christopher friggin Reeve's Superman costume from Superman I & II. If I was rich, I'd throw down the 60-80k pronto.
- In the same price bracket, you can also nab the Ben Affleck Daredevil costume, though that doesn't seem half as cool.
- But gearing back up on the cool costume scale -- Peter Parker's first stab at a Spider-Man costume!
- How about an animatronic Velociraptor from Jurassic Park 3, or a full-size suit?
- Charlton Heston's tablets from The Ten Commandments.
- The Dr. Evil and Mini Me space suits. But if you buy those, you best have an Alan Parsons Project CD as well.
- And for a last nibblet: C-3PO's feet! (Pictured above)