Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- News on that fourth Futurama movie, including a release date and title.
- Time Life has released The Real Ghostbusters animated series on DVD for a whopping $179.99. The box set included stuff like "all 147 eps of The Real Ghostbusters, plus more than twelve hours of extras, all packed in a box with hologram panels that resembles the firehouse from the show." Neat.
- Talk about things that make you go hmmm: TV 101: How Beer Commercials Got Barack Obama Elected.
- Should Ted Koppel take over Meet the Press?
- And finally, because we all love robots and buddies ... and especially robot buddies ... TV Squad lists the Top Eleven Robot Buddies from TV.