Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- What do you watch more of ... network shows or cable shows? My answer: Whichever channel allows the most amount of swearing and partial nudity.
- Check out a detailed review (with video) of this weekend's Saturday Night Live episode. Just try not to j**z in your pants. (And while we're on the subject, that final calculator bit was hysterical -- SNL needs to get John Malkovich and Christopher Walken to host an episode together; they'd be excellent together.)
- Ooohh, very cool -- Walker & Co. are going to publish a brand new set of Twilight Zone graphic novels based on scripts from the original television series.
- Who do you think are the smartest people on television?
- Finally, check out video of some Lost extras on the new season 4 DVD, as well as a sneak peek at season 5.