Check out our Golden Globes winners list
Check out additional Golden Globes coverage over on Moviefone
Read the first hour live blog (Scott Weinberg)
Read the second hour live blog (Erik Davis)
Read the third hour live blog (William Goss)
The show is over -- we've been through a lot together -- but now it's time to reflect, make fun of and appreciate. Successful show for the Hollywood Foreign Press? Or do you wish there was a writer's strike every year? Feel free to debate this year's best and worst from the Golden Globes in the comments section below. Here's our take:
- Bruce Springsteen winning for best original song for The Wrestler!
- Don Cheadle, while introducing the clip for Burn After Reading, telling us he would've "crushed Fargo" if given the chance to star.
- Ricky Gervais, drinking a beer on stage while presenting Happy-Go-Lucky, says to Kate Winslet: "I told you -- do a Holocaust movie and the awards come." "Problem with those films is there's no gag reel."
- Sally Hawkins winning for best actress (comedy) with Happy-Go-Lucky. Twitched a bit on stage, but still a doll!
- Heath Ledger winning best supporting actor for The Joker in The Dark Knight.
- Waltz with Bashir, an animated film, winning for best foreign language film.
- Tracy Morgan (as Tracy Jordan) ... wasted ... accepting the award for 30 Rock for Best Series (Comedy).
- Tina Fey on the Hollywood Foreign Press: "I have all their action figures."
- Woody Allen makes his comedic comeback, with Vicky Cristina Barcelona winning best picture (comedy).
- Freida Pinto ... um, hot.
- Kate Winslet winning in both best actress categories, for The Reader and Revolutionary Road. Then referring to Angelina Jolie as "the other one" with regards to who else was nominated.
- MICKEY .. for the win!
- Darren Aronofsky giving Mickey Rourke 'the finger' on live television
- Slumdog Millionaire kicking ass. Sweeps, winning every award it was nominated for.