Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- A main character from Heroes is destined to die this season, but which one?
- There's a pretty cool behind the scenes video for AMC's upcoming remake of the classic sci-fi/spy series The Prisoner.
- Mystery Science Theatre 3000 has four classic episodes just out on DVD and Nick gives us the lowdown on all of them. Was mankind meant to experience Joe Don Baker and Joe Estevez in such concentrated form?
- On a related note, MST3K fandom at large is fearing for the life of the show's host and head writer as he embarks upon an all bacon diet for an entire month.
- Conan O'Brien's band leader Max Weinberg will not be following Conan to Los Angeles when he takes over The Tonight Show next summer. Apparently he's torn between two bosses.
- And last but not least, Comcast customers in Tucson, AZ who were mistakenly shown 30 seconds of graphic porn smack dab in the middle of the Super Bowl, are going to be compensated $10 each.