Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- Reality TV fans can rejoice. Survivor is going to be around for at least another two years.
- Lost fans, however, may be bummed out by the rumors that Evangeline Lilly might leave the show.
- William Shatner is no longer in command of a Federation starship, but he's expressed interest in another leadership position: prime minister of Canada. And I'm not talking about an acting role.
- Conan O'Brien's former sidekick Andy Richter will be the new Tonight Show announcer when Conan takes over.
- ...And Apple has put a stop to an app that would have brought the foul-mouthed goodness of South Park to your iPhone.