Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- The Observer, that mysterious bald dude who's always lurking around when strange stuff happens on The Fringe has broken out and is making appearances on other programs as part of a viral marketing campaign.
- 24's Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) is apparently heading to New York City for the series' eighth season.
- It's about that time of year when the networks make there decisions about which shows will live or die for the next year. Did your favorites make the cut?
- The finale of Prison Break may not even air on Fox and may actually be going straight to DVD.
- Been wondering where we stand with the feud between David Letterman and Jay Leno? Well, here's the latest.
- ...and finally, for those who are looking for television with more depth, we may actually have an all 3-D network in our future.