Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- Geekdom should prepare for a collective nerd-gasm as X-File's Gillian Anderson is in talks to play a time traveling villain on Dr. Who.
- Fitting comfortably into the "holy crap, did I really just see that?" category is this story about Regis Philbin showing up on The Late Show With David Letterman dressed like Shrek.
- ABC has announced a dozen early renewals for next season. Will your favorites be spared?
- Speaking of renewals, The New Adventures of Old Christine is on the bubble over at CBS, but ABC may be interested in picking up the show.
- South Park fans can look back at how the current season has gone so far, thanks to this post from Brad Trechak.
- ...and finally, former CNN anchor Bobbie Battista has found a new gig at, of all places, The Onion.