Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- X-Files fans may enjoyWarehouse 13, which debuts this Summer on the newly renamed SYFY Channel and adds humor to the investigation of the unknown.
- Though it's probably the last thing anyone wants, Jessica Simpson is shopping around a concept for a new reality show.
- ABC's whacked game show Wipeout. Is it stupid or brilliant?
- One particularly zealous fan apparently voted for American Idol's Kris Allen over 10,000 times.
- Wondering who that four-toed statue on Lost represents? Apparently its identity was slipped at ABC.com's website.
- ...and finally, it looks like the latest addition to the cast of 24 is going to be Freddie Prinze, Jr.