Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- OK, Mad Men fans, the first photo of the new season is online and you can link to it from here.
- To fill in the void between seasons of Dancing With the Stars, ABC is launching Let's Dancewhich will take a more humorous look at celebs cutting a rug.
- Variety is running an article about how more and more TV shows are choosing to shoot in locations other than Hollywood.
- Kathy Griffin recently had dinner with Lily Tomlin for Griffin's show My Life on the D-List where they discussed, among other things, that they had both been banned from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
- Is there room for two mind readers on NBC? Heroes star Greg Grunberg doesn't seem to think so as he recently dissed The Listener on Twitter.
- ...and finally, since Conan O'Brien recently took overThe Tonight Show ratings have been declining and interestingly enough ratings for The Late Show With David Letterman have risen.