Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- Season two of the original Star Trek is coming to Blu-ray and Paramount wants to commemorate the event by having everyone show off their tribbles.
- Stephen Colbert is lobbying to be listed as one of Keith Olbermann's worst people in the world, and he recently began his campaign by slapping a baby with a puppy.
- Eliza Coupe, who played one of the interns introduced last season on Scrubs will be appearing in the revamped version of the show when it airs this Fall.
- Remember when Michael Jackson's hair caught fire during the taping of a Pepsi commercial in 1984? Well, US Weekly has footage of the actual incident and it's pretty disturbing.
- Paul McCartney recently made his first appearance on Letterman, though he had a particularly memorable performance in that same studio when The Beatles played The Ed Sullivan Show.
- ...and finally, Joss Whedon's series Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog which was originally an internet only show has been nominated for an Emmy.