Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy (in addition to their pretty awesome Comic Con coverage):
- Simon Pegg fans can rejoice now that his late nineties British sitcom Spaced is available for free on Hulu.
- There's going to be a new Flight of the Conchords album featuring music from the show's second season and called "I Told You I Was Freaky."
- The series Dexterdebuted its season four trailer at the San Diego Comic-Con and Showtime announced the production of a web only animated prequel.
- Speaking of Comic-Con, rumors are flying that Clark Kent will finally become Superman on The CW Network's Smallville and supposedly a few lucky conventioneers have been shown the newest incarnation of the super suit.
- Adult Swim's Metalocalypse is making the jump from animated series to sequential art as the show is getting its own comic book from Dark Horse Comics.
- ... and finally, in a typical example of The Daily Show's cutting edge journalism, the Comedy Central show recently aired a story about two competing (and flatulent) iPhone apps.