Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- At long last the cast of Saved By the Bellhas reunited in the pages of People. I for one will sleep better tonight.
- There's a commercial out there for Fruit By the Foot that some seem to think could spawn a new horror franchise. You be the judge.
- What's happening to John & Kate Plus 8 now that they've split up? The president of TLC has issued a statement how this will effect the show.
- Despite reports that came out of Comic Con, a fourth season of Torchwoodmay not be locked in.
- Nickelodeon is changing its logo so we can all say good bye to "the splat."
- ...and finally, Diane Keaton has been signed by HBO to star in a new series about a feminist icon who decides to shake things up by launching a dirty magazine for women.