Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- Presumably there's at least some crossover between fans of Star Trek and followers of Fox's Fringe and both groups will be delighted to learn Leonard Nimoy will be putting in several appearances on Fringe this season.
- TV Squad links to Topless Robot's list of the the 9 Worst Sci-Fi Spin-offs of all time. I'm not sure if Star Trek: Enterprise really deserves the number one position, but how can this list possibly exclude Galactica 1980?
- NBC's Day One, which hasn't even premiered yet, may be limited to a single season.
- Fox Executives have announced that guest judges for American Idolwill include Victoria Beckham and Katy Perry.
- Here's one I did not see coming: Eddie Van Halen will be making a guest appearance on an upcoming episode of Two and a Half Men.
- ...and finally TV legend Charles Nelson Reilly is finally getting the posthumous credit he deserves by way of a new "Weird Al" Yankovic online single.