Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- If you're not getting enough Monk in your diet, USA is launching a live-action web series called Little Monkwhich will explore the origins of the character's anal retentive nature.
- If you've watched Family Guy for any period of time, you know the sexual preference of evil genius toddler Stewie Griffin has been hinted at over the years, but now show creator Seth MacFarlane has made it official: the little dude is gay.
- The Walking Dead is on its way to becoming an AMC series, but two years ago there was another attempt to bring an apocalyptic zombie series to TV.
- Showtime's Dexter series is launching a potentially controversial new ad campaign featuring an adorable young serial killer in training.
- Will Arnett is joining forces with some of the folks behind Arrested Development to make a new series in which Arnett plays, and I'm quoting, "a jackass."
- ...and finally, NBC is streaming the pilot episode of their new comedy Community on Facebook.