Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- The Simpsons movie was a big hit, but the folks behind the long-running animated series are warning not to expect a sequel any time soon.
- In what is proving to be a disturbing trend of head trauma amongst talk show hosts, Jay Leno "did a Conan" when he smacked himself on the head during a rehearsal.
- Stephen Colbert is encouraging viewers to head over to Conservapeidia and alter listings so that he is a character from the bible.
- Everyone's got an opinion about the David Letterman extortion scandal, but one person who definitely is not talking is band leader Paul Shaffer.
- Although I doubt it's a surprise to anyone who actually watched the show, Comedy Central's Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire will not be returning for a second season.
- ...and finally, HBO's Flight of the Conchords originated as a radio show which is about to be released on CD.