Watch a 'Kick Ass' trailer featuring none other than McLovin. []

'Fantastic Mr. Fox' gets down with The Bobby Fuller Four in 'Let Her Dance' music video. [ScreenJunkies]

'Bad Lieutenant' is spontaneous, unpredictable and crazy ... don't ask questions, just read the review. [FilmDrunk]

The world is not likely to end in 2012 -- let Asylum tell you why. [Asylum]

Pattinson admits this one aspect of his appearance is 75% of his performance. So, what makes up the remaining 25%? [PopWatch]

Photog angers Mike Tyson and gets punched four times -- blood was gushing "like a water fountain." [FanHouse]
Will 'Tyson' doc pay a big Oscar price for the boxer's faulty anger management? [Thompson on Hollywood]

All joking aside, Dane Cook, you're no Riddler. [CinemaBlend]

Will 'Paranormal' Oren Peli "make lightning strike twice" with 'Area 51'? Get spoilers from an alleged script/outline hybrid. [HorrorSquad]
categories 'fone Finds